Sunday, October 11, 2009

Scrapzville Album Trade!!

In a moment of madness i decided to try and set up a mini album trade....
There are loads of these things around, but as far as i know, none in Ireland ( don't quote me on that though, more like none i've heard of in Ireland!)
So, if you would like to join in, this is how you do it...
Leave me a comment with your email and or blog address, on the 30th of October i'll gather up all the names, ( obviously, i'll be far too busy trick or treating and riding my broomstick on the last day of the month!) and on the 1st of each month i'll post all the pairs of names., & email you all your swap partners addresses.
The mini albums must be no bigger then 6"x6", no smaller then 31/2" x 31/2".
They must have at least 6 pages, and i will give a theme for each month, which knowing me will be very vague. The books must be in the post by the 25th of each month, and you can send photos or a video of your book to me and then everyone can see your work on the blog!
Pheww, that was alot of information!
Anyway, i hope there are a few of you interested, looking forward to hearing from you,
Felicia xx

4 comments:

  1. I'd be interested. Do you have a theme in mind for this first month? Alyson x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in Felicia!! Looking forward to meeting other Irish mini album crazies:) Let me know what theme you have in mind or if you need any help xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Felicia, count me in! Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

    Have a great week,
    Robyn x

    PS - Won't be able to call in on Tuesday, as I have to take hubby to the airport. :( The rest of the week is crazy busy. Will chat soon.

    ReplyDelete