Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Mini!

WOW!!!! for once i am speechless...(yes, i know that doesn;t happen often!) today i went to the post office to collect my mini from Samantha, i was waiting outside the school for Molly and Zac trying to tear open the box with my keys, but it was so well wrapped that i had to wait till i got home. Just as well i would have shamed myself with all the screaming!
Every page is more amazing then the last, I'll make a video and put it up soon, i don't know how to start describing it.
Samantha also sent LOTS of extra goodies, ribbons, papers and embellishments. and some really cool wooden bits ready to be painted.
So Thankyou Samantha, i just love it!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha I told you it was amazing!! I am soooooooooo jealous that you have it!!!! Lucky you :):) xx

    ReplyDelete