Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blog Award!!


I got a blog award!! it was sent by my lovely & hugely talented friend Carrie Lee Wendt from www.morethanwords.blogspot.com THANK YOU CARRIE!!!
There are all kinds of rules to accepting this award which i will get to asap.... I have to send it to 12 people, how can i choose only 12???!

The rules for accepting this award...

* Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

* Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.

* Link the nominees within your post.

* Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


I'm sending it to people who make me smile!
In no particular order.....

Robyn

Louise

Cathy

Louise R

Dee

Samantha

Donna

Alyson

Suzie

Kay

Christa

Suzi Blu

I hope getting this award makes you smile!
Thanks again Carrie,
love Fxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Felicia! You make ME smile girlie! Thanks so much for thinking of me. I missed everyone so much this weekend, can't wait to catch up. Hope you took some pics...? ❤

    Big Hugs,
    Robyn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are enjoying your award! You are a doll... I can't wait to have you take me on a tour around the mountains someday! I will be looking you up... just wait and see!
    btw....
    I know it is confusing but it should be reversed... Carrie's Blog ~ More Than Words ~ is at www.carrieleewendt.blogspot.com

    Thanks Sweetheart!
    xo
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete