Monday, April 26, 2010

Its That Time Again!

Hi ladies, how are you all getting along with your April swaps?
For May, because some people are busy and some are back i'm going to ask you to leave me a comment here if you want to play this month.
So, you have untill 8pm on the 30th (thats Friday) to sign up and then i'll assign partners on the 1st May.
I'm dying to join in again, i haven't made anything at all this month, so hopefully someone will want to swap with me!!
So, take care and i hope to see your name here.
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. I have to sit out this month and hopefully I'll be back in June. I'm graduating from college and most likely moving so I don't know how much time I'll have to craft. *tear* Have fun ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felicia :-)
    I have finnished my mini and it will be sent this afternoon once sweet katie get back to me with the postal adress LOL I forgot to ask for it X
    I will be joining the May swap as well, I had so much fun making this Mini I would love to make more now :-) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Felicia,

    Count me in for the May swap.

    Ann H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. clare here would love to be part of may swap

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep im in also thanks have enjoyed this months swap, wont be back on the puter till 5th may tho as on holiday for a week down queenstown yay yay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in for my second month. Thanks for arranging! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi felicia
    cant join in this month....have too much to catch up on.......thanks for letting me play
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete