Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday-osity!!

Hey there,
Its Friday and after a truly stressfull week, there is finally time to relax.
My keyboard is now covered in gesso!
I'm having a sudden attack of "Finish-it-itus" so, all those half finished altered books that are scattered over my desk are getting the attention they deserve at last!
I have a birthday mini album to finish and send to Canada (its so close to being finished, but I can't decide what its missing - at this rate it'll be a Christmas present!)
The album i'm making for this months swap started off with a theme and colourscheme... but there were just so many nice things, and now the scheme is "organised cluttered" I'd better not say anymore, Ann might be reading this!..........
So, I will get back to it now, I think the gesso is dry.
Is anyone coming to the midnight crop next month? I need to organise it, so if you are leave a comment here or on the Crafty Alley blog I'll know how many kits to make.
Thats all for now,
Felicia x

5 comments:

  1. Hey Felicia
    Is it a mini album crop?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Katie, it'll be an altered project, challenges, games, dinner- fun i hope!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im partial to a bit of midnight scrapping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh midnight thats when i come to life =) what date is it???? please let it be a nice one

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds intriguing! Can you tell me more, sounds like fun?!
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete