Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Paper suitcase and weekends away!

The sun is shining today, so its still summery, but school is sneaking up on us!
Last week I went to Derrynane in West Kerry for a nights camping. We took our kiyaks and enjoyed the beautiful day out at sea. It was such a nice place that we stayed another night ( the food at The Blind Piper was a huge incentive, delicious!)
Look how clear the water was, i've never seen it like that before!




I've done very little crafting of late, but last Saturday Robyn
was teaching the card making class at The Crafty Alley shop. She made a paper case that contained greetings cards, it was really cute, so on Sunday I made one at home. Mine doesn't contain cards but could be a nice gift box, and it was very simple to make.



So ladies that is all of my news for today. I'm still taking names for the September swap untill Monday 30th, this months challenge will be small enough so it won't take too much time!
I'm off to do a bit of gardening now - we have loads of tomatoes that are still green, but we can't look at another courgette! my Dad bought a book called "what on earth will I do with all these courgettes" its full of really nice recipes, I'd better try some out!
Enjoy your day,
Felicia x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thats Irish water? Unreal! I love the little box/suitcase. I wish I could have gone to Robyn's class!

    ReplyDelete