Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday Stuff.

Hello, I just wanted to show you the beautiful album I got from Christa in this months swap.
There are some really pretty things inside, i'll show you more of it in a video soon. Thanks Christa, I love it!!





Zac is doing a graffiti art course at the moment and since his room needed decorating anyway, he's practising his art. Those spikes at the bottom are the crown on the statue of liberty!! I'll have to make him stop soon, no amount of open windows will get rid of the smell of spray paint!
( he's wearing a mask for the spraying bit)



If you live anywhere near me and would like a pumpkin for Halloween lanterns then please buy one of Zacs!! He grew these from seed in my Dads greenhouse, planted them out and harvested them - prehaps he's the next Richard Branson!!

2 comments:

  1. you are such a cool mother!!!!!!!!!!! i would love to have been able to paint my room!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I LOVE what Zac is doing in his room! I see creativity runs in the family! Will you post photos when he is done so we can see?
    If I lived close, I would definitely buy pumpkins from him- great job, they look awesome!
    Glad you like the album, I am sorry I misunderstood and sent a finished one, I will do better on the next swap.
    But you DO inspire me and I am happy you are pleased with it overall!
    Can't wait to see what's on the October swap table! Thanks so much for including me! xo

    ReplyDelete