Thursday, April 21, 2011

Finished!

This is the first painting for the Back Lane exhibition - the writing around the edge says - " Life is not about getting what you want, its about wanting what you've got..." A sound sentiment if you ask me!


I'll be putting prints of this for sale on my etsy shop over the weekend - there is a link straight to it on the main page of http://www.scrapzville.com/











Her she is complete with frame, I tried every single colour as a background, but black wins every time!




Tomorrow i'm working but then I have five whole days off - yeah!!!!




I hope you all have a lovely Easter and make the most of the weather (though I did see on Facebook that some poor souls are STILL snowcovered!)




lotsa love,


F xxxxx








3 comments:

  1. Oooooh! She's LOVELY, Felicia! And I love the sentiment- all of us need to remember it more.
    The frame is perfect and I bet she will sell fast!
    You have a wonderful Easter too, and enjoy your time off! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beauty Felicia, I love her in the black frame too. Enjoy the 5 days off, hope you get lots of outdoor time in!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Felicia, your pictures are just adorable!!! I love them all, clever you! they are just soooooo pretty! Are you still working with at the craft shop? I hope you have a great five day break, I also love your pics from France, you look like you had a wonderful time :)
    Love Suzie xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete