Monday, May 28, 2012

The Crafting Ireland Crop.

Last Saturday was the Crafting Ireland crop in Athlone, a great day was had by all.
Kate from Create with Kate brought her shop along and did a great Make & Take with the Tim Holtz " In the Bag" die.
You would not believe the amount of goodies this woman has..... so much in fact that I was bamboozled by choice and ended up buying very little! ("little" is a relative term!)
She has tonnes of Prima, Tim Holtz, Bo Bunny, Graphic 45....... the list goes on, check out her shop its delicious!!!

We made the mini book that I showed you in the last post, I decided to call it the "Easy-peasy mini book" because it was just that! I will add the tutorial in another post later today for those of you who weren't there and want to give it a go.
Timi demonstrated Inktense colour bars - give her those and a pack of baby wipes and its amazing the layouts she makes! I'm definately going to pull mine out and play with them after seeing that.

Nicole brought along her ECraft diecutting machine - I always say I couldn't justify having one of these gadgets untill its Halloween time and then I get slightly obsessed with haunted houses and wrought iron gates. Still , this year I know Nicole has one so I might order my haunted houses from her!

Athlone is a three and a half hour drive from Kerry so I want to say a big, giant thank you to Ann Healy for the great company and many laughs on the journey and over the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking me. I really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to creating something now with all the bits and pieces from Kate's lovely shop.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete