Sunday, November 11, 2012

Christmas class...

Yes, I said it, and its only Rememberence Day! todays class had a Christmas theme, I wasn't sure if we would fit another one in before the end of December so it had to be done. Plus, when I was looking for papers for this kit I found Kaiser Crafts Twig and Berry collection and went a bit nuts over it!
Those of you who know me know that i'm not huge on Christmas papers, but these aren't red and green and covered with Santas, they are Autumnal colours with subtle festiveness.



I can't believe that I forgot to take photos of the class!
We were in "Just Desserts" in Killarney, so the coffee break was delicious!!! Jacinta, Ann, Valerie, Robin, Kathrine, Noreen and Claire all helped make the class great fun, I hope they were pleased with the albums they made.

This was it, in the kit above you can just about see a bronze, antique looking heart, I hadn't attached mine when I took the photo - but I will because some ladies in the class did and it looked fabulous!

Here are some inside views so that you can see the papers.

                                                  I want wallpaper or fabric like that !!
So, thats it - a big, huge thank you to all the ladies who came today and especially to Jessica and Mike in Just Desserts, they will be hoovering glitter off the stair carpet for a while!!

I hope all you ladies in Dungarvan like the album because this is what we're making on December 1st!! I will make it an event on Facebook but you can message me if you're interested.

Now, i'm going to unpack the car and relax!

2 comments:

  1. YIPEE!!!!!
    I was hoping You were going to do it with us!!
    I LOVE christmas and this kit look FAB!!
    Cant wait!! :-)
    Hugs Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a beautiful little album, I love it! Hope you are keeping well Felicia and that your classes are going really well.
    Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete