Friday, April 26, 2013

Craftschool peeks!


Well, the May bank holiday weekend is sneeking up on us.... this time next week i'll be packing the car for a very early get away Saturday morning!
Here is a piccy of the album we'll be making - it uses lots of mixed media techniques, paper, texture, ink, melting stuff but in a mini album...... and not just any mini album, I had the die for these pages made especially for this class!!!!!

 So, if you want to come along let me know, there is also a mixed media canvas class but I don't have the photos of that up yet (that would just be spoiling you!! - joking!!!!)
Now I must leave my craft room and put on my "Mum" hat, cook dinner and take the boy to his tennis lesson. As its the first meeting of the year I suppose I should at least try to get the ink off my fingers?

Have a spiffy weekend!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. It looks Wonderful Felicia!! :-)
    Seeing it is making Me wish away the week and get to the class quicker!! :-)
    See You Saturday!!
    Hugs,
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete