Friday, September 13, 2013

Its Haunted House time again!

I love September, when the weather starts to change, the kids go back to school (even though this is our last year for that..) and when I can start my using my Halloween paper stash!!

Last year I altered a house from Retro Cafe, which I loved. But it is fairly small and it cost a lot of money to import (that is mainly down to the postal service not Retro Cafe) and I really wanted to do this as a class this year....... so, I designed my own house and the lovely Carol from Crafty Cutting used her magic to make it.
In fact she made loads of them, so I can do Haunted House classes around the country for the whole spooky season!!!!!

So, this Sunday is the first over at Carolines studio in Bunmahon Waterford..... that class is fully booked but I also have the following classes coming up:

Ballinameela Waterford - Saturday 28th September 10-4pm
Athlone - Saturday or Sunday 5 & 6th October (click this link for more details)
Killarney - Thursday 10th October

The cost is €35,  all the times differ so send me an email or phone me or Facebook if you're interested in any of these classes.......

If you are coming along you will need to bring:

Craft knife & cutting mat
Paper trimmer
Wet glue
Paint brushes (one thin one wider)
Scissors
Pencil & ruler
Black distress ink or a black marker
Distress tool
Plastic packaging -the bag that Prima flowers (or something similar) come in is perfect.
Alcohol ink in orange, green or purple.

I will have alcohol ink so don’t worry if you don’t have it.

Bye!! xx
Mwahahahah (spooky laugh!)



1 comment: