Friday, November 22, 2013

November..

 Here are the Ladies in Caroline's beautiful home studio in Bunmahon - making Christmas boxes to their hearts content! Yet again everyone had exactly the same kits and everyone made something different. Thank you all for coming, I will be back on Saturday 11th January for the Organizer class.
 The next gathering is in Athlone on 1st December, there are all sorts of good classes going on, I really want to do Carolines soap box class. All the details can be found at Create with Kate. Midi and I are working on the decorations, there is a lot of glitter in my house at the moment, but I think its going to look beautiful!

 So, you know the way you make plans, you fill up your day with doing all these jobs? then this happens and everything changes..... No one was hurt (which is the most important thing) but I am car-less for a while.
And this is just to prove that he can fix anything.! that is my sewing machine, since the Knit n Stitch show i have been sewing like a mad thing, and then the machine gave up. However the Mighty Tim fixed it and now I am making bits and pieces for the one and only fair i'm doing this year. Its at the Aghadoe Heights Hotel on Thursday 5th December, its a fund raiser for Fossa school. As its the only one I have lots of bits and pieces ready, so come over if you can.
I also have a kids class at home next Saturday - 1-3pm there are 2 spaces left if you're small person would like to come (8- 11 year olds).
Now i'm going to make the most of this beautiful but freezing cold day before I get back to making stuff... its a hard life!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment