Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!

Way back in August I was resisting the temptation to show you my Halloween house for this year..... then something happened to September ( it just disappeared into thin air!) and now all of sudden its October.

So, since we are officially into the spooky month I can show you!

The  lovely ladies in Athlone did the class last weekend and the lovely Killarney Ladies did it last night, and I didn't take one photo! They were all so different when they were finished. The structure is already made so its just a case of decorating it - which we all know is the fun bit!
   
The kit for this house will be available on my Etsy shop in the next day or two - (send me a message if you're interested)

I hope everyone is well and getting back into their crafting after the summer. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment